Sunday, August 5, 2012

Some Information


My name is amber. I'm a 15 year old girl in highschool just learning how to drive; and I've been trying to lose weight for as long as I can remember. Ever since I was little I was always just a little more chubby then most girls my age but I didn't pay any attention to that, not till about 3rd grade when my family moved to illinois. I was a very early bloomer and thats when I noticed(well my mom technically) that I needed a training bra. It's also when I noticed that I was quite bigger then most of the other girls. I also started having trouble with gym and running. So speed up to about 5-6 months ago, I decided to go veggie because I love animals. I lost 10 pounds and you could tell! I went from 158 to 148, I was so happy, but that was short lived. I slowly gained it all back, I was devestated and crushed. So speed things up a bit to now. I have tried countless times to start exercising and get healthy but I always gave ml up or quit, but this time it's different. I'm done being the fat girl, I hate being not able to run a mile in less than 12 minutes and I hate not being able to wear alot of cute clothes so I'm changing that. Tomorrow I start exercising. I found a twelve week running program that should get me started, after about four weeks though all start add some circuit workouts so basically this is a blog in making about my weight loss journey, which starts tomorrow. Can't wait!!

Some numbers-
Age:15
Height-5'2 3/4"
Weight-166 <----the heaviest I've ever been

Well I hope you Gus follow me on this journey, I'd love the support and I'd love to here about your journeys to. Journey begins....................NOW!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment