Friday, August 24, 2012

*Update* Sorry

Sorry I haven't been able to post lately, I've been so busy(how I got my blog name) so my first week sucked, I didn't exercise or eat healthy at all and I ended up weighing 168! That's the heaviest I've ever been and it was like a wake up call. So, it's been about 2 weeks since then and guess what?? I weigh 161!! I'm so excited!! Wanna know how I did it?? Okay so I have myfitnesspal and it tracks every thing I eat. I eat 1200 calories a day, I drink more water and I started exercising :-) I have swim practice almost everyday and on days I don't swim, I walk my dog for about an hour. So in 5-6 days I lost 7 pounds!!! So exciting!! Well, this was just a quick update, I promise that next Monday I will definitely weigh in and post!! Thank you for reading, blog ya soon, bye!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment